Welcome to Ukiah Valley Youth Soccer League
Registering players born between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2012.
- Registration fees for the 2016-2017 Fall Recreational Season are $55 per player and $50 per each additional sibling.
- If you are interested in supporting a team as a coach or assistant coach this season, please contact the league at firstname.lastname@example.org. Players will be placed on a team together when volunteers form the Team Management portion of the team in volunteering as a coach, assistant coach, sponsor or team parent.
- First time players must provide a birth certificate for proof of age prior to accepting the registration. The document can be downloaded at the time of the online registration or a copy can be mailed along with the signed 1601 (registration form) and mailed to the League.
- Players 8 years and older must submit a picture at time of registration for their player card during the games. The picture can be downloaded at the time of online registration or mailed to the League with the signed 1601 form (registration form).
- A registration cannot be accepted without the 1601 (reigstration form) being signed and mailed into the league at UVYSL, P.O. Box 1142, Ukiah, CA 95482. Please mail in following completition of the online registration of your child/children.
- Uniforms can be purchased at walk-in registration to be held on April 16 and April 23 from 10am - 2pm at the Yokayo Elementary School located at 790 South Dora Street, Ukiah and at Opening Day on August 20.
- A refund request must be submitted in writing to the league. No refunds will be given after August 20 - Opening Day.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION